Employment TypeIndustry / Private Company
Address(es)12 Woodgrove Drive #04-55
Singapore , 738212
Advanced Nano-device Modeling, Semiconductor, Spintronics Memory and Logic device Design, Density Functional Theory and Materials Modeling, Advanced Electronics, High Tech, Strategy, Operations, Product Development. With deep expertise in spintronic device design, modeling, and simulation, Deepanjan is currently working on the technology development of next-generation memory devices to replace main memory of computing system.
- Technical Publications and Patents: 3 US patents (Filed), 10+ technical publications with h-index = 6 and i-10 index = 6. The list of publications is found at http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=DWZh3E4AAAAJ
- Conferences: 5 Oral presentations and 3 Poster presentations in International Conferences and Workshops in USA and India including Int’l Electron Devices Meeting (2010, 2007), APS March Meeting 2010, and IEEE VLSI Design Meeting (2007).
- Simulation Tools: Project Lead in development of first online Spin Transport simulation tool for Magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) device in Nanohub (Resources: https://nanohub.org/tools/mtjlab)
- “GLOBALFOUNDRIES Engineering Award” for the Spin Circuit model for MTJ devices and MTJ with metal-insulator-transition material for high speed MRAM.
- Lead Author of a MTJ modelling paper in IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology that is the cover story of its March-2012 edition. The modelling technique is used by Synopsys to develop their STT-MRAM tool. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=5966345
- Co-authored one of the very few theoretical papers (with ~ 240 citations) in Nature Nanotechnology. All Spin Logic is included in SRC's Emerging Technology. http://www.nature.com/nnano/journal/v5/n4/abs/nnano.2010.31.html
- Methods: Non-equilibrium Green’s Function (NEGF) formalism for quantum transport, Valet-Fert Model (Spintronic Drift-Diffusion Transport), Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert (LLG) equation for Nano-magnet dynamics, Density Functional theory
- Simulation tools: Atomistic Toolkit (ATK) for QuantumWise, VASP, FastMag (Magneto-dynamics)
- Topics: Nano-electronic and Spintronic transport; Nano-device design, modeling, and characterization, Magnetic Tunnel Junction, Spintronic devices for Boolean and non-Boolean operations.
- Programming Language: MATLAB (10+ years), SIMULINK, Python, Parallel Computing using OpenMP.
Receive Email UpdatesYes, send me emails