This package provides a set of 4H silicon carbide high-temperature integrated device compact models, written in industry standard Verilog-A; currently included are a resistor and a junction field-effect transistor.
Listed in Compact Models
A lack of accurate compact models for silicon carbide integrated devices has long hindered the development of hostile-environment electronics. Prominent groups, such as NASA Glenn Research Center, currently rely on substandard solutions that compromise simulation accuracy, limit utility and hinder productivity. The WHiTe (Wood-High-Temperature) compact model suite has been developed to address the major issues presently limiting state-of-the-art research in an efficient, robust, user-friendly and extensible manner. Key features include common physical parameter sets, wide operating temperature range, field-dependent carrier mobility and voltage dependent output resistance.
Model Release Components ( Show bundle contents ) Bundle
- WHiTe (Wood-High-Temperature) Compact Models 2.0.1 Verilog-A(ZIP | 18 KB)
- WHiTe (Wood-High-Temperature) Compact Models 2.0.1 Benchmarks(ZIP | 1 KB)
- WHiTe (Wood-High-Temperature) Compact Models 2.0.1 Parameters(INC | 682 B )
- WHiTe (Wood-High-Temperature) Compact Models 2.0.1 Experimental Data(ZIP | 88 KB)
- WHiTe (Wood-High-Temperature) Compact Models 2.0.1 Manual(PDF | 237 KB)
- white-2.0.1.tar.gz(GZ | 246 KB)
- License terms
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
NEW sacrificial oxidation depth parameter "ox" added
FIX discontinuity at channel saturation point
CHANGE channel length modulation coefficient parameter "nu" default value