- What is the difference between coordination and composition?
- Is periodicity essential for a defect-free structure?
- Why can’t the amorphous material have arbitrary ring distribution?
- How does Temperature enter in Maxwell’s relationship?
- Do you expect more or less defect for over-constrained systems?
- Is there a 3D version for Euler’s relationship? What is it?
- Why is single stranded DNA floppy, while Graphene is so strong?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.