- Explain the difference between local field and global field within an oxide.
- Explain physically why electric field decreases bond strength.
- How does the dissociation process becomes non-Arrhenius?
- Do you think the diffusion and repassivation will also become non-Arrhenius when field is applied? Why or why not?
- Would field acceleration become smaller or larger for high-k dielectric for the same level of inversion charge?
- Is NBTI a field-driven or voltage-driven phenomenon?
- Can NBTI be described by classical voltage-independent voltage acceleration factors?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.