- Both SiH and SiO are involved in HCI degradation. Give two evidences.
- Why doesn’t HCI occur during NBTI stress condition?
- I suggested that HCI curve can shifted horizontally to form a universal curve, do you believe that I can do a corresponding vertical shift to form the universal curve.
- What is the physical origin of distribution of bond-strengths for SiO bonds?
- Why is it that SiH bonds are easily repassivated, while SiO bond are not. What can you do to repassivate these bonds?
- HCI is a bigger problem for NMOS compared to PMOS – what could be the reason.
- Why did people expect HCI to disappear below 1V?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.