- Mention a few differences between thick and thin oxide breakdown.
- Is breakdown in thick oxides contact dominated? Can I use AHI theory here?
- How does the Paschen’s cascade initiate?
- What does it mean to have a fractal dimension of 1.7 for 2D breakdown? Why does the number suggest spatial correlation ?
- What is a color center? How does color center help us visualize breakdown in polymers?
- Explain physically the origin of the minimum breakdown voltage for gas dielectric?
- Is gas dielectric breakdown reversible? What about solid dielectric BD?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.