- Introduction – the importance of the zeta potential
- Nanoparticle-nanoparticle interactions
- Nanoparticle-cell interactions
- Part of the initial nanomedical system-cell targeting process
- Low zeta potential leads to low serum protein binding and potentially longer circulation
- Zeta potential basics
- What is the zeta potential?
- How is it measured?
- Some factors affecting the zeta potential
- Ionic strength
- Some zeta potential experiences
- Zeta potential measurement using laser Doppler electrophoresis (LDE).
- Why Measure Zeta Potential?.
- Zeta Potential: An Introduction in 30 minutes (PDF).
- Washington, C., "Zeta Potential in Pharmaceutical Formulation" (PDF).
- Using zeta potential to assess protein adsorption to surfactant coated latex (PDF).
- Prow, T.W., Rose, W.A., Wang, N., Reece, L.M., Lvov, Y., Leary, J.F. "Biosensor-Controlled Gene Therapy/Drug Delivery with Nanoparticles for Nanomedicine" Proc. of SPIE 5692: 199 – 208, 2005.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: