You must login before you can run this tool.
PhotonicsSHA-2D: Modeling of Single-Period Multilayer Optical Gratings and Metamaterials
Hyperlens Design Solver
Hyperlens Layer Designer
PhotonicsDB: Optical Constants is built on an earlier project (Data Interpolation Tool, DITTO) developed in collaboration by Alex Kildishev & Alex Moskalenko (2004). An initial prototype version written using the Scientific Python with a limited set of materials can be found at DITTO Home.
PhotonicsDB: Optical Constants is built on the experimental data taken from published databases. Custom approximation tools are used for the Drude-Lorentz models of the noble metals.
- X. Ni, Z. Liu and A. Kildishev ... Developed the core interpolation engine and UI
- Z. Liu, X. Ni and A. Kildishev ... Provided the Drude-Lorentz approximation data and the overall testing
- A. Kildishev ... Led the development effort
- X. Wang and G. Klimeck ... Provided Rappture and nanoHUB.org support
- A. Moskalenko ... Performed the initial prototyping
Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids, Edward D. Palik (Ed.), Academic Press (1997). Optical Constants of the Noble Metals, P. B. Johnson and R. W. Christy, Physical Review B Vol.6 n.12 (1972).
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: