This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
- Graphene atoms were too small to be seen. This has been fixed in the latest release of the tool.
- Now it is possible to visualize the atoms in certain planes for the crystal structures.
- CNTs can be visualized in the tool now.
- To make the atomic plane visualization better for clear understanding
- To show the miller indices in better way
- Include other crystal systems like Wurtzite, cubic, class etc.
- Allow to upload PDB files to view simple molecular and atomic structures.
NCN , Purdue University
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: