This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
- Graphene atoms were too small to be seen. This has been fixed in the latest release of the tool.
- Mixup in trigonal and tetragonal bravais lattice resolved. Also angle dependence in trigonal bravais lattice corrected.
- Now it is possible to visualize the atoms in certain planes for the crystal structures.
- CNTs can be visualized in the tool now.
- Atoms in Bravais lattices are now bigger by default. To further adjust the atomic size use the setting tool in the rappture output.
- To make the atomic plane visualization better for clear understanding
- To show the miller indices in better way
- Include other crystal systems like Wurtzite, cubic, class etc.
- Allow to upload PDB files to view simple molecular and atomic structures.