This first-time user guide provides an introduction to MOSCap. The MOSCap tool simulates the one-dimensional (along the growth direction) electrostatics in typical single and dual-gate Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor device structures as a function of device size, geometry, oxide charge, temperature, doping concentration and applied frequency. We also provide some basic definitions in this document.
- Dragica Vasileska (2008), "MOS Capacitors Description"
- Dragica Vasileska (2008), "MOSFET Operation Description"
- Mark Lundstrom (2008), "ECE 612 Lecture 3: MOS Capacitors"
- S.-H. Lo, et. al., IBM Journal of Research and Development, volume 43, number 3, 1999
- Deal B. E., Electron Devices, IEEE Transactions on, 1980
- Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2006), "Padre," DOI: 10254/nanohub-r941.3.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: