|Version 21 (modified by paul_nano_tran, 6 years ago) (diff)|
bandstrlab: Band Structure Lab
Welcome to the bandstrlab development area. This project is for people actively developing the bandstrlab simulator.
- GettingStarted - learn how to download the current code and make changes
- TicketSystem - use trouble tickets to report problems and document ideas for future development Ek diagram for bulk Silicon generated by Band Structure Lab.
What is Band Structure Lab?
Bandstructure lab is a software project which enables users to explore the physics represented in empirical tight binding theory. Bulk materials, ultra thin body structures (quantum wells) and nanowires are considered.
New updates in Bandstructure Lab
- 3D visualization of BZ for bulk
- Strain analysis in bulk
- Self consistent EK calculation for NW, UTB.
- CV calculations in NW, UTB.
- sp3s* TB model included
New stuff and simulation results
- ISsues -- talks about the issues in the present BSlab.
How do I use this site?
You can edit any of the pages in this site and add information. For more instructions, see: