|Version 1 (modified by gekco, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Discussions on the improvement of the nanowire tool and all of its capabilities. The core people at this time are Saumitra and Ben Haley
- uncoupled mode space with scattering appears to be not operational on the nanohub
- coupled mode space was not tested well
- taken the precompiled nanowire code for hamlet and lear. Code gets killed in 30 minutes on both machines. Saumitra will update this page with the actual error statement.
Tasks to be done - please report on their progress / completion further below.
- double check on the various standard inputs, compare against standard rappture input. Figures out what the fundamental operaionts are in nanowire.
- compile code from scratch
- draw a diagram of information flow in the code
- understand and present the rappture wrapper file
- document the code segments that are understood with doxygen-like comments