|Version 3 (modified by saumitra, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Discussions on the improvement of the nanowire tool and all of its capabilities. The core people at this time are Saumitra and Ben Haley
- uncoupled mode space with scattering appears to be not operational on the nanohub
- coupled mode space was not tested well
- taken the precompiled nanowire code for hamlet and lear. Code gets killed in 30 minutes on both machines. -- Error message snapshot attached
Tasks to be done - please report on their progress / completion further below.
- double check on the various standard inputs, compare against standard rappture input. Figures out what the fundamental operaionts are in nanowire.
- compile code from scratch
- draw a diagram of information flow in the code
- understand and present the rappture wrapper file
- document the code segments that are understood with doxygen-like comments
- clearly identify failure patterns on the production verion on the nanoHUB - what works, and what does not work.