|Version 19 (modified by saumitra, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Silicon nanowires: simulate electronic properties of silicon nanowire transistors
Welcome to the silicon nanowire development area. This project is for people actively developing source code and documentation for this tool.
- GettingStarted - learn how to download the current code and make changes
- TicketSystem - use trouble tickets to report problems and document ideas for future development
Wiki notes for the weekly discussions and updates
- FirstSet - initial discussions
- Meeting#2 topics - compiling/running the code..
- Meeting#3 - Getting on Fortran
- Meeting#4 - built in memory usage
What is this simulator?
This Fortran90 tool simulates silicon nanowire transistors using a 3D self-consistent effective-mass uncoupled or coupled mode-space NEGF approach with or without scattering by Büttiker probes.
How do I use this site?
You can edit any of the pages in this site and add information. For more instructions, see: