|Version 6 (modified by kim568, 7 years ago) (diff)|
This page is primarily worked on by Sriram, Sung Geun, Ben
- Si performs well
- InAs database appears to be incomplete.
- Si performs well On this page is attached the conference paper our group published on the Si nanowire simulations and also the paper written by Prof. Lieber and group on their experimental results on Si biosensors.
Tasks for next week:
- Sriram will document what he means by Si works well
- Sriram will meet with Sung Geun and explain the existing architecture and prophet operation, discuss InAs material database and train Sung Geun on the existing prophet
- Sung Geun will begin to understand the prophet engine
- Sung Geun will help understand the well working Si results and interpret their physical significance
Sep 11th meeting.
- Kim will first understand the prophet code by going into in detail
- Kim will then go through Prof. lieber's paper and Srirams paper to understand why it is that the Si code runs well