Authors interested in contributing to the series should prepare a short prospectus for a proposed volume of less than 300 pages. Include a paragraph (or a maximum of two) describing the proposed volume, why the topic is important, and how it addresses the vision of the series. Also include a list of the chapter titles, and send the prospectus to one of the series editors. Suggested format:
- Title of the proposed volume
- Brief description in one or two paragraphs.
- Brief discussion of how the proposed volume aligns with the vision of the series.
- : a)Treat an important, new topic with a unique “point-of-view”?
- : b)Treat an important topic in a way that transcends disciplinary boundaries?
- : c)Treat a traditional topic in science or engineering from the perspective of recent advanced in nanoscience?
- Listing of chapter titles
- Tentative delivery date for manuscript
Please send your prospectus to the series editors: