You all know that backing up Office 365 data offers a lot of benefits to users. This helps users in many ways such as:
1) Create the backup of Exchange Online data.
2) Avoid O365 data from ransomware or corruption.
3) Prevent Office 365 data from accidental deletion.
4) To keep data secure from any kind of human error.
5) To make some space in MS Outlook 365 mailbox.
In order to facilitate these benefits people need to create Office 365 mailbox backup to PST. In is also important to look for the best solutions for exporting Office 365 mailbox backup into PST file. There are numerous ways to backup Office 365 to PST that we categorize into two. First is the manual and other one is the professional.
However, how to decide which one is the best?
Now, let us look are the significance of software over manual process. Below are the few features of third-party applications that we do not find while using manual technique.
Features of Office 365 Export PST Tool
1) Backup Office 365 Primary and Archive mailbox.
2) Export multiple Exchange Online mailboxes.
3) Offers Impersonate Export of O365 data.
4) Backup 2-factor authentication-enabled mailbox.
5) Exports all or the selected Office 365 folders.
6) Migrate Office 365 to PST in just a few clicks.
7) No risk of O365 data damage or human error.
Office 365 Backup Tool is one of the solution that offers all the above advantages to the users while creating Office 365 backup to PST.