You cannot manually migrate Thunderbird to Office 365. There are many reasons behind this which make it an extraordinary process and it can be used in some circumstances like – you have data collected in PST. Because without it the process of Thunderbird to Office 375 is so big that you can lose data in it and it will also require a lot of technical knowledge before doing it.
Best method of exporting Thunderbird to Office 365
MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 Migration Tool is designed to convert single, filtered, and bulk Thunderbird data to Office 365 without any alteration. This hassle-free program is built on a simple and user-friendly interface, therefore, it is the most preferable solution for both (technical or non-technical). You can explore the software features and working process with a free demo version and convert 20 emails per mailbox.
Efficient features of Thunderbird to Office 365 Migration Tool
- Convert single or bulk Thunderbird profile email at once.
- Allow display of each selecting email
- Different search criteria to upload filtered email to office 365
- Primary and Archive mailbox option
- Multiple export format: PST, Office 365 and Live Exchange
- Save single email or attachment
- Safe login panel
- Support all Windows and Thunderbird edition
Steps to upload Thunderbird to Office 365
- Download Thunderbird to Office 365, install and run the program
- Click on Add file and choose Autoload or Browse option to add the mailbox.
- Click on Export to migrate every mailbox simultaneously.
- Choose Office 365 migration option
- Enable one mailbox: primary and archive (folder name is optional)
- Click on next and fill the login credential
Now that the conversion process is complete, click the OK button and go to your Office 365 account for confirmation. Once you have received your required email, be sure to review the software. Get more information: http://www.mailsdaddy.com/thunderbird-to-office-365-migration/