On Monday July 6th, the nanoHUB will be intermittently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. All tool sessions will be shut down early in the morning. Home directories and tools will be unavailable most of the day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Find information on common issues.
Ask questions and find answers from other users.
Suggest a new site feature or improvement.
Check on status of your tickets.
- First, access the nanoHUB.org channel on YouTube:
- Select a video of interest.
- In the same bar as the play button, click on the “CC” icon; it will become red.
- Scroll over the CC icon and click on “Transcribe Audio”.
- A pop-up box will appear, explaining that transcribing is a Google BETA service. Click “OK”.
- The video will now play with English closed captions.
- NOTE: To turn off closed captions, simply click on the CC icon so that it becomes grey.