There is planned maintenance scheduled for nanoHUB on Tuesday, July 7. The maintenance work will end all tool sessions and there will be an outage for tools and other features of the hub during the maintenance period on July 7. Please plan accordingly and we do apologize for any inconvenience.
- First, access the nanoHUB.org channel on YouTube:
- Select a video of interest.
- In the same bar as the play button, click on the “CC” icon; it will become red.
- Scroll over the CC icon and click on “Transcribe Audio”.
- A pop-up box will appear, explaining that transcribing is a Google BETA service. Click “OK”.
- The video will now play with English closed captions.
- NOTE: To turn off closed captions, simply click on the CC icon so that it becomes grey.