NCN at Illinois Tools
(Image(torch2.png, 150, class=align-right) failed - File not found)
NCN@Illinois Tool Support
We have identified a list of tools for which we commit the following level of service:
- monitor support tickets, questions, and wishlists and provide a response within 24 hours.
- fix simple bugs within a week.
- move long term projects and tool improvement requests to a public wish list.
The overall support structure and philosophy of the NCN and nanoHUB is described in a different page.
NCN@Illinois Supported Educational Tools
- Effect of Doping on Semiconductors Java applet for class room and use and homework assignments
NCN@Illinois Supported Research Tools
- BioMOCA Suite – Simulates ion flow through a channel.
Links to: Tools, Questions and Answers, and Wishlists
User due post questions or send support tickets where they essentially ask for new features in tools or suggest improvements. With the limited resources we have available we want to manage these tool suggestions publicly. Eventually we believe that each tool will have its own “Wishlist”. For now we summarize the tool improvment wishes here.
|Effect of Doping on Semiconductors||Questions||no wishes|
|BioMOCA Suite||Questions||no wishes|