- Quantum Mechanics: The story of the electron spin
- MCW07 Exploring Trends in Conductance for Well-Defined Single Molecule Circuits
- Computational Investigation of Point Defect Formation and Migration in Nuclear Fuels
- Optical Absorption in B13 Cluster: A Time-dependent Density Functional Approach
- DFT calculations with Quantum ESPRESSO
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Kieron Burke (2012), "Density Functional Theory: A great physics success story," https://nanohub.org/resources/13253.
Physics, Room 203, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN