[Illinois] NanoBioPhotonics 2011: A Tour of the Cell
Licensed according to this deed.
NCN@Illinois Video Team
This resource belongs to the NCN@Illinois Video Team group.
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) Tour
- [Illinois] Biophotonics 2012: Tour of the Cell
- Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 5: Tour of the Cell
- 2010 Nano-Biophotonics Summer School @ UIUC Lecture 5 - Biomedicine - A tour of the Cell
- Kevin G. Hall Nanometrology Room Tour: Facility Design, Performance and Characterization
Biophotonics Summer School 2011
The Biophotonics Summer School brings together from a wide variety of disciplines to teach students about the biophotonics field. In 2011, some of the topics covered included principles of biophotonics, technology and methods of investigation. The latest research developments are also covered, including: biomolecular sensing, nanoprobes, nonlinear microscopy, nanoscopy, and nanoplasmonics. The summer school brought together students from across the world and from a multitude of backgrounds.
Marina Marjanovic achieved her Ph.D. in Physiology in 1987 at the University of Belgrade. She currently is an Associate Professor at Eastern Illinois University.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Marina Marjanovic; Charlie Newman; NanoBio Node (2012), "[Illinois] NanoBioPhotonics 2011: A Tour of the Cell," https://nanohub.org/resources/14309.