- The United States and India: Two Giant Democracies
- Rising Above the Gathering Storm
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing – Present and Future and What Should be the Role of India?
- The Promise of Tomorrow: Using nanoHUB.org, how it work and protects IT property
- Birck Nanotechnology Center - Annual Research Review 2010
- The Promise of Tomorrow: Using nanoHUB.org, for online simulations, tutorials, seminars, and complete classes in nanotechnology
Professor C.N.R. Rao is a fellow of 20 science academies. He has the unique honor of being a Fellow/Member of all the major academies of the world including: The Royal Society, UK; National Academy of Sciences, USA; Russian Academy of Sciences; Pontifical Academy of Sciences; French Academy of Sciences; and Japan Academy. He received his Ph.D. degree from Purdue University in 1958 and an honorary degree from Purdue University in 1982.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
C.N.R. Rao (2008), "Today's Scientific Scenario and Tomorrow's Challenges: The Case for India," https://nanohub.org/resources/4860.
Lawson 1142, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN