You must login before you can run this tool.
- QC test
- Basic operation of a PN diode - Theoretical exercise
- Crystal Structures
- AQME Exercise: Bound States – Theoretical Exercise
- nanoMATERIALS: DFT SeqQuest
- Active Media FDTD Nanophotonic Device Simulator
- Dynamics on the Nanoscale: Time-domain ab initio studies of quantum dots, carbon nanotubes and molecule-semiconductor interfaces
- Renormalization Group Theories of Strongly Interacting Electronic Structure
- Illinois Tools: NanoGromacs_Intro
PLEASE NOTE: For satisfactory functionality of this tool, the user graphical interface (GUI) requires a good performance graphics card on your computer. Although the computation is carried out in the NanoHUB.org servers, the graphics being displayed on your browser are actually processed on the GPU of you computer. In general, relatively old GPUs considerably reduce the speed of the graphical visualization of the results.
- Introduction to GAMESS: includes a program summary and credits.
- Input Description: Control program keywords.
- GAMESS Web site.
GAMESS (General Atomic and Molecular Electronic System) GAMESS is maintained by the members of the Gordon research group at Iowa State University.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: