Information for Prospective Authors:
Authors interested in contributing to the series should prepare a short prospectus for a proposed volume of less than about 300 pages. Include a paragraph (or a maximum of two) describing the proposed volume, why the topic is important, and how it addresses the vision of the series (see below). Also include a list of the chapter (lecture) titles.
1) Title of the proposed volume
2) Brief description in one or two paragraphs.
3) Brief discussion of how the proposed volume aligns with the vision of the series.
a) Treat an important, new topic with a unique “point-of-view”?
b) Treat an important topic in a way that transcends disciplinary boundaries?
c) Treat a traditional topic in science or engineering from the perspective of recent advanced in nanoscience?
4) Listing of chapter (Lecture) titles
5) Tentative delivery date for manuscript
Mark Lundstrom (firstname.lastname@example.org)