- Theory and Machine Learning in the Chemical Sciences, Brett Matthew Savoie
- Divide and Conquer with QM/MM Methods, Pradeep Kumar Gurunathan
- Computational Chemistry/Materials, Peilin Liao
- Optimizing Thermal Transport using a Genetic Algorithm, Xiulin Ruan
- Computational Methods & Machine Learning Algorithms, Guang Lin
Imaging Sciences at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Identity Sciences, Advanced Manufacturing, Computational Imaging, Machine Learning, and Super Computing
Dr. Santos takes us on the journey of working at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory as an imaging scientist. He showcases work in the areas of Identity Sciences (i.e., biometrics), Machine Learning, and Computational Imaging. Some application to discuss are coded source neutron imaging, non-ideal iris recognition, face reconstruction from a DNA sample, plenoptic imaging, brain neuron tracking tools, evolutionary deep neural architectures, model-based iterative image reconstruction, and Bragg-Edge tomography.
Presented by Joel W. Ager III, Staff Scientist in the Materials Sciences Division of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and an Adjunct Full Professor in the Materials Science and Engineering Department, UC Berkeley.