You must login before you can run this tool.
- MOSFET Operation Description
- MOSFET Exercise: Long channel vs. short channel device
- MOSFET Exercise: DIBL effect in short channel devices
- MOSFET Exercises: Series Resistance, Punchthrough and Impact Ionization
- SOI Exercise: Basic Operation of n-channel SOI Device
- 1.8.5: Minor fix regarding the display of 1D plots for the Final Bias.
- 1.8.4: Minor fix regarding the display of 1D plots.
- 1.8.3: Increased the axes limit for 1D plots.
- 1.8.2: Increased Lc (Lsd) limit to 100 um.
- 1.8.1: Fixed minor bug for SOI-MOSFET simulations.
- 1.8: Fixed for oxide dielectric constant (was redundant parameter before).
- 1.6: Added Surface Charge-Vg plot for NMOS and PMOS.
- 1.5: Improved meshing for Imapct Ionization simulations.
- 1.4: Fixed axes units. Added option for Energy balance transport
- 1.3.1: Added status bar for running simulation.
- 1.3: Dynamic contour plot replaces static MATLAB-driver contour plot. This feature fulfills this wish
PADRE (Pisces And Device REplacement) developed by Mark Pinto at AT&T Bell Labs.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- NCN Supported
- NCN@Purdue Supported